Now that Spring is here and winter is behind us I thought it would be fun to share with you some of my current green beauty and lifestyle favorites that I loved using during the first part of the year.
I’m so happy about the time change! I love leaving work with the sun still out. It makes such a difference with the amount of energy I have after work. I go on more walks, have energy to work on my blog, meeting up with friends is something I enjoy doing more of now than I do during the winter, getting my garden going again is super exciting for me and even just doing some projects around the house after work seems much easier with the longer days. Being born and raised in Southern California it’s easy for me to see how much weather effects my mood and energy.
I hope you enjoy the video below!
- 100% Pure fruit pigmented lip glaze in Velveteen
- One Love Organics Easy Does it Cleanser
- Jojoba oil. Very easy to find at any natural food store.
- Reusable produce mesh bags. I’ve also seen these at Bed Bath & Beyond.
- Rose black tea
- Happy planner. I got mine at my local Michael’s craft store and used a 40% off coupon so I paid about $12. I would love to know if you have any recommendations of companies that make fun sustainable day planners.
Thanks for watching! If you have a green beauty or lifestyle item you’ve been enjoying I’d love to know about it in the comments below.