There is so much amazing information out there. I get inspired daily by blog posts, articles, reports and videos. I thought it would be fun to share with you some of my favorites from this past month. A link round up all about green living, making yummy veggie gluten free food and living an inspired life.
I love now that I’m letting my eco-lifestyle flag fly more proudly, friends and family are sending me links to articles, tagging me in posts on Facebook and talking with me about their “green” acts…it’s awesome! These things bring me such joy. So I thought I would share the love!
- An exciting video about a new German grocery store desinged to cut out packaging waste…so cool!
- Every supermarket should do this! Watch this video about what a grocery store in France is doing to increase access to healthy food. This cuts down on food waste and increases farmers and stores revenue. So much good has come from what started out as a marketing campaign.
- Try to read this fun article about 11 TV & Film starts that help save the planet without smiling or being nostalgic for your childhood. Any other Fern Gully fans out there?
- An interesting article about the symbolic meaning of figs, plus the perfect fig recipe for the summer.
- Farming, the green movement and scifi all together in this innovative design idea.
- Turn an orange into a candle. I can’t wait to give this a try. Look for an Instgram photo coming soon to see if it’s as easy as they say.
- How to ride your bike in a skirt. This video is so fun! It makes me want to get on my bike and start riding.
- Summer is the perfect time for being outside and grilling. This is a more involved recipe, but perfect for sharing with friends on the weekend.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I have!